Opportunity Santa Fe Birth to Career is a collective impact initiative at the Santa Fe Community Foundation engaging over two hundred partners for a community where all children and youth thrive
The shared vision for SF B2C is Birth to Career Success for all Santa Fe babies, children, youth and families within our Santa Fe community.
The Cabinet seeks to create a cross-sector collaborative governance that:
- Ensures that all children enter kindergarten prepared to learn and succeed.
- Ensures that all children are proficient in reading by 3rd grade.
- Improves high-school graduation rates and college preparedness.
- Ensures high-school graduates and disconnected youth have pathways to postsecondary education and workforce training options.
- Develops and implement educational and workforce training initiatives that supports economic development.
- Designs, proposes, and recommends alternative policies (both state and local) to meet the intended outcomes of CYFCC.
- Aligns and seeks appropriate funding through local, state, and national partners.
City of Santa Fe Children & Youth Commission supports the Cabinet as the backbone organization. Learn more about the Cabinet here.
The Santa Fe birth to Career Collaboration is a collective impact effort made up of committed leaders and stakeholders dedicated to achieving birth to career success for all Santa Fe children, families, and communities by aligning our strategies, actions, and resources to improve outcomes across the birth to career continuum in Santa Fe County. Collaborative Working Groups (CWGs) supported by the SF B2C are groups of cross-sector stakeholders that have come together to plan and execute collective actions aligned with the shared vision of the Santa Fe Birth to Career Collaboration and the Mayor’s Children, Youth and Families Community Cabinet to improve birth to career outcomes for Santa Fe children, youth and families. There are currently 15 collaborative working groups. The shared vision for SF B2C is Birth to Career Success for all Santa Fe children, families and communities by achieving:
- Successful Transitions across the birth to career continuum for all children / students by ensuring readiness, support and completion across stages
- Wellbeing for vulnerable children and families by providing coordinated, two-generational wraparound support to help them thrive and succeed in school
- Equity in opportunities for children and families by addressing critical resource gaps in high poverty, high risk schools and communities.
Santa Fe Community Foundation supports the Santa Fe Birth to Career Collaboration as the backbone organization. Learn more about the Collaborative Working Groups .
This list of Collective Impact Partners includes organizations that are active partners and/or supporters of the City of Santa Fe Mayor’s Children Youth and Families Community Cabinet, Santa Fe Birth to Career Collaboration, and SF B2C Collaborative Working Groups and/or those who have pledged to be a Collective Impact Partner.
Audobon New Mexico
Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region Brindle Foundation
Center for Relational Learning
Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center
City of Santa Fe Community Services Department City of Santa Fe Economic Development Collaborative Teachers Institute Communities in Schools
Community Learning Network
Cooking With Kids, Inc.
Del Norte Credit Union
Eagle Rock School
Early Childhood Funder Group
Envision Santa Fe
Fathers New Mexico
First Presbyterian Child Development Center Friends of the Santa Fe Public Library Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
Girls Inc. of Santa Fe
HELP New Mexico, Inc
HOSTS at Cesar Chavez
Interfaith Coalition for Public Education
Las Cumbres Community Services
Los Alamos National Laboratory Foundation Many Mothers of Santa Fe
MATCH New Mexico
Math Circles Collaborative of NM
May Center for Learning
McCune Charitable Foundation
Mother Tongue Project
New Mexico Department of Health
NM CYFD – Children’s Behavioral Health Division
NM MESA, Inc
NM Out of School Time Network
NMDOH Health Promotion
Operation: Kids First!
Prevention at Play
Resolve (formerly IMPACT)
Rio Grande School
Ronald McDonald House Charities of NM
Santa Fe Area Home Builders
Santa Fe Baby Fund
Santa Fe Botanical Garden
Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce
Santa Fe Children and Youth Commission
Santa Fe Children’s Museum
Santa Fe Community College
Santa Fe Community Foundation
Santa Fe County
Santa Fe County Health and Human Services Division Santa Fe Mountain Center
Santa Fe Prevention Allaince
Santa Fe Public Schools
Santa Fe School for the Arts and Sciences
Santa Fe United Way
SEED (Source for Educational Empowerment and Community Development)
SFCC Higher Education Center
SFPS Adelante Program
SFPS Native American Student Services Simon Charitable Foundation
SITE Santa Fe
Solace Crisis Treatment Center STEM-Santa Fe
Strauss Human Resources Consulting
Teen Court of SFC
The Santa Fe Opera
United Way of Santa Fe County
Wise Fool New Mexico
YMCA of CNM – Santa Fe
Young Fathers of Santa Fe
Youth Shelters Access! Program